About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm just setting this up and when I have a few KIDS FREE moments I'll pull it all together.

I have a contest running on my facebook group! I'm giving away $50 in free product. Check it out at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=94840883589

I will let you know that there will be a prize ON THIS SITE very soon!! So bookmark and follow my blog for more details.

I also am going to be updating with some great tips on all sorts of paper creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment