About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Buy 2 stamps sets and get 1 FREE

IT's a Stampaganza!


Just in time for the holidays. Buy 2 Stamp sets and get a third set free! From Nov. 3- 30th! Contact me for details. Savings up to $28.50!!


With this campaign its a great time to consider having a 'cattie' party and earn great hostess rewards for the holidays.


What's a Cattie Party? Just give out catalogs to interested friends and neighbours, collect orders and bring them to me within a designated time period. Get the adorable 'Cheerful Season' hostess perk stamp set plus all other eligible hostess rewards!


Novembers stamp of the month is a cute home inspired theme. ------------>
Have a wonderful day!
Take Care,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment