About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Studio J Layout


In 2 weeks Toronto will be hosting a Canadian Regional Close To My Heart Convention. I’m very excited about it – even though it means I can’t participate in Creativ Festival this year. (Boo!)

Corporate asked us to send in a Studio J layout before the end of March and I really had a fun time with the digital scrapbooking. I haven’t played with it for a while. I’d forgotten how easy and fun it is.

Studio J is a FREE scrapbooking program. You only pay for what you order! You can edit pictures and do all sorts of fun things with it! It’s a very creative process. Check it out at HERE

https://myheart.myctmh.com/Retail/StudioJLanding.aspx?PageId=185

Here is a picture of the layout I submitted for the conference. My husband threw a wonderful birthday party for me last year and we had a friend (check out her facebook page here) take pictures of people who dressed up from our prop ‘tickle’ trunk! It was a blast!


1 comment: