I just wanted to say that I love being associated with Close to My heart. Being a consultant with this company is great fun. I love the training, the videos, the bulletin boards… I love the consultant specials. I love the family of consultants and the great way we are treated by the corporation.
I love that we try to help people preserve their memories. You think that you will remember things forever but sometimes you really need a visual reminder of those most amazing times in your life.
Yes. This is a build-up. Now over-all I’m not a consultant pusher. I actually like selling to people. But there is a fantastic fantastic promotion going on. BEST DEAL EVER. Even if you think your a hobbyist .. then this is for you. Many consultants start as hobbyists who sell to a few people. (others go BIG) either way. The consultant kit is not only 1/2 price but you also get the a great you & Me kit (worth $40) this month only. I could put a push to just buy the you & Me kit.. but this consultant deal is soooo much better.
Get more than $283 worth of Close to My Heart product for only $64.50. No strings!!
Be a smart hobbyist. This is also a great 'start-up' kit for either digital scrapbooking (choose options 2, 5 & 6) or classic scrapbooking (choose 3, 4 & either 5 or 6) or card making ( choose 3, 4 & 6) Just a note that all the inks and stamp blocks in each package are different. so you won't get doubles.
Your not interested in the business supplies? So I added up the 3 paper supplies plus the kit and so for $64.50 you are getting $283.55!! That isn't including the cost of the business supplies that you get! And thats the cheaper options. You can get up to $408 worth
If you sign up as a Close to My Heart consultant this month you get the business kit automatically and all consultant benefits. You will also get to choose THREE packages of the following six options. I highlighted the ones I think that work for most people.
1. Option One. Retail worth $172.50 This one is if you are interested in selling. You get a myctmh website with online shopping etc. I wouldn't suggest this unless you are really into selling.
2. Option Two. Retail Value $110.00. This is a 12 month Studio J membership. You get good discounts on all Studio J items so if you are into just uploading your pictures and doing digital scrapbooking this is worth it. You get free shipping once a month. free memory protectors and hi-res jpegs. Here is a sample of a studio J layout.
3. Option Three. Retail value $74.25. Coordinating Paper items. Mayberry workshop on the go, colour instruction brochure, Summer days stamp set, stamp block, ink pads, and accessories. Here are 2 samples of cards I made with Mayberry papers
4. Option Four. Retail Value $87.45. Coordinating paper items. Go Lucky kit. Again, with stamps, stamp block, ink pads and accessories. colour instruction brochure for both cards =/or layouts. I added a picture of corporate image of a layout and some cards made with Lucky.
Options 5 & 6 are good. I'd choose whichever appeals to you. 5 has 2 albums and the faux leather is really nice. My favourite in fact.
5. Option Five: 2 albums, stamp set, ink, and another stamp block.
6. Option Six: Double scrubber (to clean stamps and blocks) Cleaner spritz, Stamp sets, inks, and a stamp block.
Plus you get the $38.95 You and Me scrapbooking kit FREE with the kit (while supplies last. They are at 85% right now) This kit is fantastic. Just got mine.
What is included in the You & Me kit?
The You & Me scrapbooking kit includes:
1 – My Acrylix® You & Me Stamp Set (D-size)
1 – 12” x 12” Colonial White Cardstock
6 – 12” x 12” B&T Duos® Papers
1 – 6” x 9” You & Me Irresistibles™ Chipboard Die-Cut Sheet
1 Yard – Chocolate Stripe Ribbon
1 Package – Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
1 – Instruction Guide
** if you really want another kit; It's only $40 extra. You can get all of them or just the three that's included in the $64.50.
Here is where you sign up:
But please email or call me if you have any questions about the kits or signing up!! I'd recommend looking into it now before the you and me kit is sold out!
Congratulations to * Suzanne Hastings * for winning the $60 Studio J five pack. Thanks to everyone who participated. Close to my Heart donated an amazing $80,000 US to the Japan relief fund.