About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Friday, July 1, 2011

The voting has begun!!

Happy Canada Day!!!! I’m wearing my red & white today! Woohoo!

Soooooo Close To My Hearts Studio J free for all Contest voting has begun! Please check out my entry and consider VOTING for me! Thanks soooo much. THe voting is only a few days!

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/124583/voteable_entries/23320860

There is also a great promo going on for July.. and the July stamp of the month is a wonderful Canadian stamp set.

0711_SOM_text.ashx

 

The promo is simple. Spend $50 and you can get a favourite paper item for only a $1!! Some great items are available at the buck price!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment