About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Friday, August 21, 2009

This month I had great fun camping with 3 other families. We all had our own campsite but they were adjoining. We had a wonderful time and look forward to next year. The kids all played well and the beach was beautiful... really .. on Lake Erie too.

We had great weather.. all the storms stayed away from us. I got to learn some new things about my friends such as one husband who hasn't cooked dinner in 16 YEARS! Pretty much the whole marriage! I know now who else goes to the bathroom at 4 am every night~ umm morning. Ha ha... it was especially fun to gather each night at a firepit with smores, games and lively discussion.

I got to really relax.. no computer/TV/Phones or cleaning except for the tent chores.

All these wonderful photo opportunies. My 7 yr old son with his buddy with arms slung over themselves as they admire the fire. My 14 yr old son laughing and walking down the beach with 8 daughters of my friends. My daughter helping daddy in the 'kitchen'. Waking up one morning to find all my children awake..and reading in their sleeping bags.

And I had NO camera!! My DH borrowed it the day before and couldn't remember where he put it! The extra camera..missing a memory card. (hmmm.. this was an accident right dear? Right??) One of my dear friends took pictures for me.. I can't wait to get them.

So I'm all relaxed (HA!) to sit down and do some Scrapbooking and related work stuff.

I'm planning my open house launch party for the new fall idea book! It looks like friday sept 25th will be the day!! Getting together lots of prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment