About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Monday, July 27, 2009

August Thank-A-bration!

I'm back from our "Awesomeness" Family Field trip! I have TONNES of great pictures to go thru now. We went to Church Pageants, Pioneer sites, Historic markers, Caving, Waterfalls, an amazing place called Panama rock where we could climb all over this HUGE rocks. Did any of you know that Colombus Ohio was a Shopping Marvel! This amazing shopping community in the middle of Ohio!!

I only regret that with 9 days in the USA I didn't really have a chance to do shopping - and with a $750 duty free pass for each of us.. Geesh.. I guess I'd rather support my local Canadian stores...but the CHEF did buy me some cute earrings and necklace at Tiffanys & co. as a Anniversary gift. Oh laa laa..

Just to let you know that the last few days of July are here and my facebook contest will end as well as the July pick 5 Campaign ..But no fears my Friends!

There is a new August Campaign organized for the first 2 weeks!! More details are found on my facebook group "close to my heart Canada"

Campaign Basics
1. What are the campaign details? Dates: August 3—17, 2009

Spend $124.95 CAN on any of our great products and receive a current My Reflections® Level 2 paper packet along with the August Stamp of the Month for FREE (a total retail value of $44.45). We're waiving the shipping/handling and tax on the free items as well!

Notes:Limit one free paper packet and Stamp of the Month per qualifying order. ***Shipping/handling and tax will not be charged on the free items but WILL BE be charged on the $124.95 CAN qualifying order.

What are the dates this campaign is valid?August 3–17, 2009. 12. Is this offer available only while supplies last?Yes, but we have chosen paper packets with ample supply on hand to comfortably meet the demand of those purchasing during the campaign. Each free paper packets’ availability is subject to change.

Must sleep now.. Can't wait to get into my own bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment