About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So disappointing...

What a week it has been in my household... So much has happened that it looks like I will have to postpone my awesome launch party. So disappointing!

I'm going away to Minnesota for a Close to My Heart Regional Conference that I'm just stoked about and then its Thanks giving.. ugh.. I'll update by tomorrow what day in October it will be happening. The bright side is that the October stamp of the month is fun and festive!





I'm still on for the October "Twitterpated" workshop Tuesday October 15th at 12:30pm and Thursday October 20th at 7pm. I do need to order those by September 29th. I do need the orders by then. Space is limited.






** If anyone wishes to put in an order by September 29th~you can still get the september card campaign/ stamp of the month or workshop kit I will provide free shipping since the launch party is postponed.

You can drop off orders with cash/cheque or I can pick up locally. Also I can take credit cards.
Sign up as a fan on my facebook fan page and you will get a free marker with any order over $35 that you make at the launch party.

No comments:

Post a Comment