About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Friday, November 20, 2009

I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. The Stamp Camp is going on in Georgetown AND a catalog/bazaar Fundraiser at a local school.

If your in Brampton and wish to check out some wonderful catalog companies and many other homemade bazaar items please drop by and say Hi to my ** special ** assistants Laura and Davis.

Somerset Drive P.S. Fundraising
Holiday Bazaar & Craft Sale!

The Somerset parent council promised you some details on this fantastic fundraising event and here they are…

Date: Saturday, November 21st
Time: 10:00am-2:00pm
Place: Somerset Gymnasium
Who’s invited: The entire community!!!

Please come and visit our wide array of vendors offering gift items to purchase on site or order from a catalogue. Everything from chocolate, jewellery, creative holiday crafts, baked goods, jams & preserves, framed photography, toys, hand-knit scarves and a number of catalogue companies such as The Pampered Chef, Silpada Jewellery, CLOSE TO MY HEART, Mabels Labels and Everyday Style. There will be something for everyone; you don’t want to miss it!! Invite your family, friends and neighbours along to shop and help Somerset raise funds for our choir risers and classroom document cameras!! There will also be a raffle with fabulous prizes at the sale. Catalogues will be available in the office a week BEFORE the event for those who wish to preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment