About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WIN a Paper Collection!!

WIN a Felicity Collection! Value $40!! Just go online to my CTMH website and click on the picture of the Felicity collection - its right in the middle- check out the daily recipe for using these stunning papers; leave a comment and your entered! A free Collection EVERY DAY! So bookmark my website and check out some bea...utiful ideas!.. http://myheart.myctmh.com/Home.aspx


THe picture of the collection is below! Its beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment