About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Monday, January 18, 2010

14 Days of Valentine

I've been enjoying visiting the felicity site to see all the great ideas for the collection. Nope. haven't won anything yet!! Only half way thru the month!! Check my post below if you want in on the contest. You don't get signed up for anything. Its just a fun contest.

I also keep an eye on Jeanette Lyntons personal blog - she is the ceo of Close to my heart. I love the valentine ideas that she posted today. You'll need a little preparation ahead of time and she gives you all the directions.... So go check it out and if anyone does this; send me a picture! I'm going to try to make one... or 4 for each family member. We'll see how the month goes.

Her blog is here

Let me know what you think about the 14 days of Valentine!

ps. i just got word that I get to test the new CTMH online digital scrapbooking. Jan 26th I get access and cannot wait!! I've seen samples and the work is fab! I'll let you all know when Studio J goes public!! AAhhh. The joys of being a consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment