About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Helping Hearts for Haiti



Our hearts go out to the victims of the earthquake in Haiti,and like so many of you, we’re eager to help. And helping has never been easier!

Throughout February, purchase a 12" x 12" textured cardstock combo pack and you’ll get one FREE— and with every offer purchased, Close To My Heart will donate $2 US to Operation Smile’s Haiti relief efforts.

That means for only $17.50 CAN, you get two packs of our high-quality textured cardstock
(approx 36 cents a page) and you help this urgent, important cause.

Offer valid February 1–28, 2010. Tax and shipping/handling charges may
apply.Donations to Haiti will be made by Close To My Heart on your behalf to
Operation Smile’s relief efforts. To learn more about their efforts visit here

You can order online here or email me to order.
I have several of the textured paper ..and I already have the February stamp too if you wish to check it out!

Februarys Stamp of the month is soooo cute
(and yes your purchased cardstock does go toward this promotion as well)
It's a Piece of Cake!

Susan

ps. Have you checked out Jeanettes blog. It has some wonderful Purple Valentine ideas.. Check it out at http://www.jeanettelynton.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment