About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Big Changes happening

A bunch of wonderful consultants checking out the sites during the Washington General convention. (Thats ME in the bronze!)
The convention was a blast! Here we are dancing at the closing banquet.
One of the training classes available. Wonderful business & and below a snapshot of some of the creative sessions.

Convention 2010 "Picture This!" was just amazing. Close To My Heart knows how to treat their consultants! I came back inspired and rejuvenated!!

There are some awesome changes being unveiled September 1st.
(I can give you a hint)
*Studio J
* NEW colours!!
* NEW papers!!
* Improved business work for the consultants. (really great!)
* AND...great new consultant kits where you can choose items that will better support your view on business. Online, Classic and cardmaking..

I'll update you when the new idea book is open.

Getting ready for my family off-line time! I'll have lots to update when I get back!

Enjoy your summer!

ps. One of my favourite videos are the Close to my Heart ART & SOUL editions. Great techniques to learn.. find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment