About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010




The current promotion with Close to My Heart. Find it here and below is the August Stamp of the Month.... Only Available until August 31st 2o10.

Available August 1–31, 2010 only.

With a minimum qualifying purchase, get your Stamp of the Month set at a great discount or FREE!

Canadian Pricing

When you spend:

You pay only:

You save:



$29.50

$20.21

25% off

$58.95

$13.48

50% off

$88.50

$6.74

75% off

$117.50

FREE!

100% off

Set of 13 Stamps!!

Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks:

1” × 1 1/2" (Y1001), 1" × 3 1/2" (Y1002), 4" × 4" (Y1008)

$26.95 if you spend less than $29.50 D1424


Thinking about Halloween... Be prepared already. These adorable Hooligan items become available Sept 1st!! Very cute products!




I just got my new Idea books and they are pretty cool! Email me with your Canadian address and I will mail you one free of charge!

I am bursting at the seams to tell you all the great changes coming up on September 1st.

First of all: HOSTESS REWARDS have gotten sooo much better; you can now have an evite or ideabook party - with no actual gathering - and get amazing hostess rewards! The plethora of hostess reward choices has dramatically increased. Those Amazing Workshop on the go Kits are now available too for every type of gathering. Pick one with friends and have a great time together!

Jeanette Lynton has published another scrapbooking how to do it book entitled MAGIC. You can find it on my website starting Sept 1st! Super great price for an amazing book of interactive scrapbook patterns AND a DVD of techniques..Jeanette has won several awards for her industry leading innovative books! Above you will see a way to get the book 50% off! Contact me for more information.


Enjoy these last weeks of summer!

Susan Turnbull
Close to My heart Consultant Extraordinaire!!
myheart@rogers.com
http://myheart.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment