I'm almost recovered from my kidney surgery. Feeling much better! Good bye cruel stones!
The work on my basement did stop.. ugh..but with the big family Christmas party at our place this year my husband is back to work..slowly but surely.
This month there is a great CTMH program going on. If you spend $117.50 then you not only get the Free November Stamp of The Month (shown here; a cute thank you set--->) but you also get to choose a SECOND Stamp set FREE!
*some restrictions apply
Check it out at my website https://myheart.myctmh.com
There is a brand new CTMH TV Video available called: Stencil, Sparkle and shine. Find it here
The following directions help you make the featured product. Shown here..Isn't it an adorable little tree card!?!
(if you need supplies..remember that great promo!)
9033 Wishes Card Confidence Program™
To create the project shown here, follow the helpful hints and the Midpoint™ pattern as outlined in our how-to book Wishes™. For more detailed information on how to create the featured technique and project, or to purchase a copy of Wishes, contact your Close To My Heart Consultant.
- Trim papers according to dimensions listed on page 77 of Wishes™. Cut one 3” x 1 1/2” Colonial White cardstock and one 3/4” x 2” Colonial White cardstock for stamped accents.
- Stamp inner tree with New England Ivy ink on 3” x 1 1/2” Colonial White cardstock and sentiment on 3/4” x 2” Colonial White cardstock. Trim tree and make tag from sentiment.
- Stamp lined tree with New England Ivy ink on A.
- Apply New England Ivy ink to edges of all papers, excluding card base.
- Attach cut-out inner tree to center of lined tree.
- Pierce deep holes along outline of lined tree, making the holes about 1/8” from one another.
- Assemble layout according to instructions on page 77, attaching ribbon and sentiment before adhering A.
- Tie ribbon knot and fray ends.
- Attach ribbon knot and Sparkles, as desired.
There are some fun December and January promotions coming up and I'll keep you posted. You can always email me at email@example.com
Have a great November!