About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CTMH discounts available ONLINE only

Even MORE new products have been added to my Discounted Products HERE. Stickers at great discounts, Paper protectors, Card kits and so on!

Check it out before it all sells out!!
There are Photo Clips & Brads at $3.25    48 % off for a set of 50!!

$5.50    62 % off X7100B Perfect day paper kit – Great for Valentines…

image

12" X 12" Textured Cardstock Combo Pack , Summer Celebration Palette

$8.81    23 % off

image

There are 5 different kinds of ribbon from 70 to 80% off making them only $2.25 and up!!

image And lastly there are Rub-Ons at 70% off making them only $3.25 for 5 sheets!! Journaling stickers at only $1.25…

Don't forget there are also still other items out there with deep discounts. Pick up some fun stuff now!...shop my website today!! Click HERE to start filling your baskets!!

Happy scrapping!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment