I finally sent out all the Creative Festival Fans their inspiration booklet and sample! I hope they end up on here! My New years resolution involves using the blog more effectively.
Close to My Heart Corporate is going to be changing over its TV show from Art & Soul to something BRAND NEW.. coming soon!
Here is the last segment of Art & Soul which has some great information in it. It’s the most versatile mixed media album ever! Learn how to stamp with pizzazz on the My Creations® Mix & Mingle album’s clear plastic and chipboard pages. Then watch it transform from an album into a wall hanging, a banner, a card, or use pages from it on your scrapbook layouts. You’ll also learn how to create gorgeous B&T Duos® paper using a faux painting technique with Liquid Glass. Jeanette Lynton shares her fully compiled calendar she’s been creating page by page and showcasing on her blog each month this year. Truly inspirational!
Learn how to make the project featured in this episode of Art & Soul®.
Mixed Media Stamping
D1384 My Acrylix® Snow Flurries
Z1334 My Creations® Mix & Mingle Album
To create two of the pages shown here, follow the helpful hints. Follow the theme for the remainder of the pages, as desired. For more detailed information on how to create the featured technique, contact your Close To My Heart Consultant Susan Turnbull Here.
- Trim papers depending on how you’d like to embellish the album.
- Trace round sponge on B&T Duos® paper. Trim.
- Cover Dimensional Elements star with B&T paper.
- Sponge Dimensional Elements snowflake with Colonial White ink.
- Sponge edges of paper pieces, chipboard pages, and Dimensional Elements with Desert Sand ink.
- Stamp images on chipboard pages with Chocolate, Pacifica, and Sky inks, as desired.
- Stamp snowflakes on scrap paper, trim, and use as mask for masking technique. Secure masks on front of clear pages then sponge StazOn® ink over whole page. Allow to dry. Remove masks to reveal clear images.
- Stamp snowflakes with StazOn® ink on back of buttons.
- Assemble album pages, adding photos and paper pieces, as desired.
- Embellish with Opaques adhesive gems, Sparkles, buttons threaded with Colonial White embroidery floss, and Dimensional Elements, as desired.
I'm going to try to get out more information on Workshop Kits to go. They are just fantastic little kits for cardmaking/scrapbooking or both. After you make the kits CTMH provides online information on what to do with the left over paper! Maybe it will become Wednesday Workshops ...I might go for that next week!