About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

More stamps for the Cricut



Nov2011CC_Image_Gallery.ashx

From now until November 30, for every $25 (US&CAN) in My Acrylix® stamp sets you purchase, you can add on the new D-Size My Acrylix® Holiday Wishes set (CC1015) for just $5 . Since many of the images coordinate with the Cricut® Art Philosophy collection, you will be all set to create quick and easy handmade gifts and cards for the holiday season!

You will love this new D-size stamp set, which coordinates with our Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge and is available only through this campaign. With nine different images, you’ll love the selection of holiday choices—four of which coordinate perfectly with our new Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge images.

** at this point I only have a flyer with a detailed picture of the actual stamp set. Just email me at myheart@rogers.com and I’ll send the flyer out to you.

Notes: Stamp of the Month, K-size customized name stamps, Cricut® Art Philosophy collection, and Workshops on the Go™ kits do not count toward a qualifying purchase.

HOW TO ORDER: Once you add to your cart the qualifying order total and then proceed to check out, you can click on the promotional campaign link and add the Holiday Wishes stamp set to their cart. (Until the order qualifies for the promotional stamp set, there will be no link to purchase the Holiday Wishes stamp set when you start the check out process.)

What are the recommended block sizes for the stamp set?
Recommended blocks: 4" × 5" (Y1012), 3" × 3" (Y1006), and 1" × 3 1/2" (Y1002)


If you order in October you can also get the October stamp of the month; also Christmas themed . If you spend $55 you can get that stamp for only $5 too!


No comments:

Post a Comment