About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rock the Block

 

When you place a minimum order of $25 (US&CAN) in products from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two new items for just $15 (US&CAN): the brand new My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the new My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set.

Dec2011CC_Image_Gallery.ashx
Tell me about the My Creations® Collage Cubes and the My Acrylix® Rock the Block stamp set.
The collage cubes is a set of nine sturdy white chipboard blocks (2" × 2" each) that snuggle together in an open display tray. Decorate all six sides of each block plus the tray for all-out enjoyment. You can choose to have nine separate block images showing in your display tray, or you can use one large image you cut apart and adhere to the nine blocks, puzzle-like. Mix photos with stamped images and paper craft accents.


The Rock the Block E-size stamp set includes versatile shapes and sentiments that will help you fill your collage blocks with great images and sayings. For more information, watch the video.

 

What are the recommended block sizes for the stamp set?
Recommended block sizes: 2" × 2" (Y1003), 2" × 6 1/2" (Y1010), 4" × 5" (Y1012).

Are there any Close To My Heart products that do not count toward a qualifying purchase?
Yes. Only items that are available in the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book count toward your qualifying purchase total. Purchases made in Studio J® do not count toward a qualifying purchase. This includes layouts, JPG files, and memberships bought on StudioJ.com. However, Studio J memberships purchased through online shopping or through a Consultant do count toward a qualifying purchase. Also, Stamp of the Month purchases do not count toward a qualifying purchase.

How many Rock the Block promotional sets can each customer purchase?
Each customer can purchase one promotional set for every $25 (US&CAN) they spend in their order.

Is the Rock the Block stamp set or collage cubes available for purchase at full retail?
The stamp set was designed specifically for this campaign and is not available anywhere else. The My Creations® Collage Cubes is a sneak-peek product—it will become available to customers at full retail once the new Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book goes live to customers on February 1, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment