About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

I may have MS but it doesn't have me!

It has been a while since I last posted! Over two years! I had gotten ill and was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis -Which I had to learn to spell ;)

Getting ill and adjusting to a new kind of life took some time. I have recovered well and even more appreciate it when my hands work right for me to fool around with our products!

Luckily many of my symptoms have decreased. I have continued to work with my customers and am grateful for their support and understanding. I even have become a Team Manager with Close to my Heart!

The last CTMH conference was in Disneyland again and I was able to make it. Such a fun great company it is to work with.

One of my autumn goals is to get this blog going again. With more information, more directions and ways to use our items.

My Facebook Page is current with promotions and lots of interesting facts. Check it out here

Thanks so much for holding on,

Susan (Suzy)

No comments:

Post a Comment