About Me

My name is Susan and I'm a regular mom who discovered in her .. umm - later in life that I like crafty stuff.

I am now happily remarried to my own version of 'Peetra". I have 3 children, plus one stillborn son in my heart always. A 'rescued' Siberian Husky named Oliver, Saved Luna Fish & feeder to many birds in the area ;)

A Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis in 2012 put me behind in my crafting blog but I am so much better and intend to get this back going. Thanks for the support crafters!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dollars For Dallin


My great nephew, ♥ Dallin Struk, ♥who lives in Hutchinson Minnesota has leukemia and I'm doing a fundraiser for him and his family.
This fundraiser is available for both USA and Canadian purchases.♥ All purchases must be made by February 25th! His family will get 25% of whatever you purchase! (if anyone in Europe is interested contact me. I can set it up ) If we sell more; they get a higher amount. I'm donating every cent to them.
All items will be directly shipped* to you so while there is shipping costs; almost everything is 10% off this month! Kinda balances! Click on the flag to change countries. A pop up will appear asking you to choose your country. Choose it then click on the country/language button and it will then switch to the correct country.
ps. I've already sent Dallin the Ronald McDonald Charity bear Sasha. I know that the Ronald McDonald house has been helpful to Dallin and his parents so consider getting him for your kids! Its the last month to purchase Sasha.♥
♥Everyone who makes a purchase will be entered into a draw♥! $50 spa gift certificate in Canada and a 'Scentsy package' to the USA! (a surprise warmer and 2 bars). The biggest purchase will also get a bonus gift from me!!♥

https://www.facebook.com/events/311731388876667/

No comments:

Post a Comment